Quick load is profiling the Hammers!

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
I just finished sending in drawings for all of the current Hammer Bullets to QL. They figure that they will have them done for the next update of QL in about a month. This is going to be a great thing. I guess I am going to have to find time to get to know QL. We got a copy of a few years ago and have never sat down with it and learned how to run it. I am looking forward to this journey.

It is pretty easy once you get into it. Each bullet company has it's own folder. Click the folder and chose Hammer for example and it will show the bullets for the cartridge you selected.
Now if they will get the new powders in there that will be super good.

Lol! We have been in a nice "surge" for the last couple of years! So it feels like normal growth. So with things the way they are, we are just growing with the demand. We have room to continue growing with demand and adding more lathes. Our supply of raw material is still on track and we are committed to staying on top of the demand.

So far so good. We have continued to get orders out within a day or so of receiving them. Except when we go hunting. Some things still have to happen!

I just finished sending in drawings for all of the current Hammer Bullets to QL. They figure that they will have them done for the next update of QL in about a month. This is going to be a great thing. I guess I am going to have to find time to get to know QL. We got a copy of a few years ago and have never sat down with it and learned how to run it. I am looking forward to this journey.
Definitely interested in this because I almost exclusively use QL for development.