question for mlequieu

zkodiak

I was wondering if you can post and send me a pic of you 6.5. I really like that stock pattern and im going to have a gun built. So im looking for a natural grass patter to get a idea of what i loike and so far that pattern you have is what i have been looking for.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
Zach Miller

If you give me some time I will show you some better examples of what I like to call a plains pattern. It consists of heavy grass overlays and contrasting stripes. I do this refinishing for a side job in the winter when I am not fighting fire. I did the 6.5 pattern in a sandstone finish with cracks, or something like that. I don't usually tell people what product i use to get this or the process that I take but I can show you what they look like completed.

I will try to post some other options tha I like too.
M
th_newgun016.jpg

project012.jpg

newgun027.jpg

Thanks for the info Also i have a uncle and some friends in the bitter root valley mt that fight fires were you located at also send me some info if i have time i might need a gun stock or two done.

And more pics would be great

This is some small snap shots into what I do and what I like. I have some patterns in my head that are just screaming for the right project to get them on too.

lastAR2.jpg

Thats my desert coyote killer

newgun020.jpg

close up of 6.5
DSC00299.jpg

these are plains patterns
DSC00320.jpg

this is the shodow plains 25-06
I am just making up names as I go but hay they are mine.
project045.jpg

desert tactical
project089.jpg

this is just a start, I do pink and wild colors too.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.