Question..Do you guys use your speakers on Fox Pro Day and night Hunting ?

NDAR15MAN

I was wondering how many of you guys use your Fox Pro speakers when hunting day and at Night ? Is it really worth it carrying them out to the stand and setting them out ? thanks. MD

Yes extra speakers. I have Fox Pro model and it came with 2 stand alone extra speakers also. Wondering if you guys call with them extra speakers a lot ? Seems like more stuff to carry and hide ? MD

Yep they can here the 1 very good. I used the extra speakers crow hunting. They work great for crows. Ha

I Do not know of any of the Fox Pro units that need extra speakers. The ones that are built in are more than plenty except on a few special hunts for crows, geese, or on perhaps high wind days. In fact I think we get into a habit of playing our sounds too loud.

I have used the shockwave since it came out. The volume is ample for the calling I do in eastern Montana. I play max volume 95% of the time. The call does have enough volume for all but the windiest days. I recently bought an XWAVE, but have not used it yet, so I am not sure if it is louder or not.

I
I actually use 2 fox-pro callers. One no more than 40 yrds in front of me and hold the other one in my hand. If nothing comes in within 5 minutes or so, I turn the one in my hand on and make a slow sweep in 360 circle then turn it back off. That seems to bring in more from behind me.
Dan

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.