Question concerning school shootings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbuck

The newton shooting was a tragedy and my thoughts drift off to the people that was affected by this horrible crime . I have been talking to people at work about it and I have talked to my wife about it . When I am not talking about it I am thinking about it. This happens and our president goes on television and gets teary eyed ( and he should of course) but he is a full blown Abortionist !

So my question is this what is the difference in a so called doctor that kills innocent babies thru the loophole of "abortion" and what has happened in newport CT ?? Killing is killing right? Just wanted to hear what other people think and feel on this subject ?

I'm not going to touch the abortion issue, but Obama well you probably don't want to know how little I think of the dude. But the teary eyed, is all complete bs, he's doing nothing other than pandering because he see's his chance to get what he wants which is more power, and that's the only thing that matters, not us not the country not the constitution. This guy will make Nixon, Clinton, and who ever else all rolled into one, look like quire boys, he's got what he needs in his back pocket and the rest are to damned stupid to see it, or don't have the balls to stand up and say ********, because it's just not cool.

So my question is this what is the difference in a so called doctor that kills innocent babies thru the loophole of "abortion" and what has happened in newport CT ?? Killing is killing right? Just wanted to hear what other people think and feel on this subject ?

I think many would agree that there is a massive difference between the Newport shooting and aborting an unborn fetus.

Although I do not agree with funding abortions with tax-payer's money, I loath any government regulations so I dont think the government should tell you what you can do with your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.