Question about Sniper's Hide

huntfish

I just started posting over at Sniper's Hide and I was locked out over there this morning. The note from the administator just says read the rules about Buying and Selling. Are the rules that you can't try to post an ad buying and selling, or you can't post at all in that section until you reach 100 posts?

I post as huntfish over there as well.

Tim

Commercial Entities are prohibited from doing business on Sniper's Hide without first committing to one of the Sponsorship Tiers listed in the Commercial Sales Section. Members must have 100 posts in order to post an item for sale on this site. Violators will be removed without warning.
Did you get locked out for just posting or did you try to sell?

I used to be a member over there, I still am, but this forum has become my favorite. Everyone on here is much nicer and there is more valuable non BS answers than snipershide. It kind of makes you feel like a fool when you ask a question and they rip on you for not knowing the answer. Anyway I've found my new home. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys when the overtime and school ends.

I've seen similar posts like this here. Always makes me chuckle. This my kind of crowd anyway, as I prefer camo to 5.11 tacticool pants, and dont believe that the .308 and 5.56 are the only cartridges worth owning.

The owner/moderator from Snipers Hide posted on LRH a few months ago. He didn't like us poking fun at the Hide policy of completely banning the posting of three-shot groups on the Hide. Tried to convince us that we were an unreasonable bunch, and seemed to put forth an effort to convert us to Hide-Ism. Pretty amusing. Their policy is something like this for posting of groups. Has to be a minimum of 1000 shots fired. 500 of which must be .308 Winchester. 500 of which must be 5.56 from an AR15 style rifle. They can tell by the bullet imprints in the target if the 5.56 came from an AR15 or a Remmy 700 too. So don't try to pull any fast ones over there.

Oh yeah, and there's got to be at least five (5) cuss words minimum in each Post. Plus at least one photo of a Playboy bunny... alongside your User Name. If not... BANNED! Only way to lift the ban is chew Red Man tobacco for three months - night & day. Then you send proof of purchase for the Red Man and they might let you back on if you cuss like the devil.

I'm sure l've received a lifetime sentence for this Post. Banned forever.

huntfish,
If you weren't banned before starting this Thread, pretty sure you will be once the Hide ex-CIAers pick up on this Thread with their electronic surveillance devices. Half of the Hiders are ex-CIA. The other half worked for the National Security Agency. Any bad-mouthing of the Hide Forum and they're all over ya like flies on you know what. :rolleyes:

Then the only possibility for a reduced sentence is cuss like the devil and pull out pics of nude women from each pocket of your clothing. Seriously... :)

huntfish,
If you weren't banned before starting this Thread, pretty sure you will be once the Hide ex-CIAers pick up on this Thread with their electronic surveillance devices. Half of the Hiders are ex-CIA. The other half worked for the National Security Agency. Any bad-mouthing of the Hide Forum and they're all over ya like flies on you know what. :rolleyes:
Ya' left out all the ex-Navy Seals and Marine Corps Recon snipers!

I dont know but I like my .308. It might not be special enough though to please them. Oh I forgot the requisit of shooting past 1000 yards and if you dont then you are not cool enough for their site.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.