Question about Proreloads.com

jimwest

they have rifle powder in stock. has anyone purchased from this business before.

Unless someone here comes through with one whopper of a great testimony for these guys, I call scam.

The biggest and obvious giveaway is that they have "everything you could ever imagine" in stock. It let me add 15000 primers to my cart & claimed they had them in stock - and ready to ship!

Second, they accept zelle as their only payment option - and then, only if you link to some super sketchy version of it - which is not tied to their business or phone number (per information directly on their site). Once you pay, you have zero recourse.

This looks absolutely like many of the other scammy Mc'scammerton sites that have been running wild this past year.

Lot of scam sites out there right now. My buddy placed an order and a fellow who sounded like he was from Pakistan called him back and told him that they needed to receive payment via PayPal family and friends. My buddy said " no way". Be careful.

If you want to know, look up the address, find a gun shop close by and call. Ask a few basic questions. I'll bet you learn all you need to know.

they have rifle powder in stock. has anyone purchased from this business before.
This is a scram web site the fact they only accept Zelle as payment should be the first clue.

Unless someone here comes through with one whopper of a great testimony for these guys, I call scam.

The biggest and obvious giveaway is that they have "everything you could ever imagine" in stock. It let me add 15000 primers to my cart & claimed they had them in stock - and ready to ship!

Second, they accept zelle as their only payment option - and then, only if you link to some super sketchy version of it - which is not tied to their business or phone number (per information directly on their site). Once you pay, you have zero recourse.

This looks absolutely like many of the other scammy Mc'scammerton sites that have been running wild this past year.
This site is registered in Cameroon, Africa. The address is an abandoned sand pit in the Florida panhandle. You are correct once you approve your Zelle payment you are at the mercy of your bank to get the money back.

Radohio, welcome to LRH! Thanks for your contribution in this thread. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as most of us have. Just stay out of the classifieds....it can be very costly! Ha.

Keith