Quality Wool

Just curious why First Lite isn't on your list...
I haven't heard of the other brands you mentioned, but their websites seems legit. I love my Merino Pants from FL. I run those pants with the Brambler gaiters, Sawtooth jacket, Seak Stormtight and base layers. This combination works well for the entire hunting season here in the Central Cascades of the PNW.
Anything wool is a win in my books. I converted to the wool club a few years ago for the warmth and breathability it offers. Needed the breathability in Texas, but in the PNW, the warmth is essential.

Wilkup to be honest I had never heard of First Lite until you mentioned it. Looking at their website it appears to be good quality gear and it uses New Zealand Merino wool so all the better. I see that there is a NZ importer so i may have to try and get hold of some of the FL products and compare it with the Sitka gear I have. My parents owned a sheep and beef farm here in NZ and I went on to work on a larger farm that had 6000 ewes and up to 9000 lambs so NZ made wool products are in my blood.

I have a Filson double Mackinaw cruiser X long, Filson bibs, a pair of Pendleton heavy wool pants and 4 or 5 Pendleton wool shirts. I bought them from Cabela's 25 or 30 years ago when the brothers still own them. I use the bibs, pants & shirts frequently. I did shrink one or two of the shirts by washing them in hot water, so you gotta be careful when you launder them. The coat is a little too heavy so I regret not getting the standard Mackinaw cruiser. Last year I sent the bibs back to Filson to replace the elastic suspenders (they sent me a UPS shipping label for free). They did the repairs at no cost to me and sent them back. Filson has their stuff together and IMO is a great company. The Pendleton stuff is also first rate and you can find it used on eBay.

I'm looking to step up my game and tired of various hunting camo for many reasons. I keep coming back to wool. I'm ready to invest in quality wool clothes but curious what brands people like and why you like it better.
I'm looking at Sleeping Indian and King of the Mountain. Not sure one of them is better than the other.
Any other brands I should consider? Not even interested in Cabelas. I have some Weatherby wool now but it's pretty well worn. I like it but feel I can do much better.
Kris
WOOLRICH....good quality,long lasting and not nearly as expensive as newcomers in the wool clothing business..