Quality long range rifle gunsmith in S.E. Wyoming?

jmb79

Can anyone refer me to a quality gunsmith who is expereinced with long range bolt action rifles (Rem 700) and who is located in S.E. Wyoming?

Thanks.

I know a good smith just a little farther away in middle Colorado just off I-25. Dave Sullivan of West Wind Rifles has been at it for a long time and does very high quality work. (303)828-3823.

Gordon

RGS LLC in Casper does some real nice work but they know it.
Had them put the 338 barrel and brake on the Ruger. They gotter done fast and work is exelent!

Thanks. I dont want to incur the cost of shipping, which for a heavy rife, in a good case, would be expensive. Thus, I'm looking for someone within a short drive of Cheyenne.

I've already considered Gunwerks but I believe it's in Cody, which is a bit too far to drive. Hell, I don't even have time to drive to Casper.

There is a smith here in Laramie. He is open by appointment only. . . I'd have to stop by and get the info for you, but I know he is top notch.

cowboyarcher,

If it's not too much trouble, any information you can provide is appreciated. Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.