Quality Glass New Shooter

The Vortex Razors are great scopes with 27x zoom. You can get them for around $2k. My friend has a $4k tangent scope and the difference between them is hardly noticeable, especially considering the price difference. They are on the heavy side

Is it just me? I can't for love nor money figure out why these type of questions ( best gun, best LRH caliber, best scope, best...best..) are asked here or anywhere....does getting 300 or even 30 different responses make a decision easier! Best is just like Beauty..it's in the eye of the beholder! ( AND the hands of the user)

Is it just me? I can't for love nor money figure out why these type of questions ( best gun, best LRH caliber, best scope, best...best..) are asked here or anywhere....does getting 300 or even 30 different responses make a decision easier! Best is just like Beauty..it's in the eye of the beholder! ( AND the hands of the user)
Well that's why this forum was created. Was to get everyone's opinions on their scopes as I have not shot ever brand and style and variant of every scope out there. Knowledge is power and power is decisive.

I think it's just you. So if you don't have any quality input to provide then why waste your time?

To that point the "best" is for a given scenario. That's probably why I have so many calibers set up so differently. The best caliber and scope is only the best for this type of hunt or competition. My 16-18 inch suppressed whitetail rigs with 12x optics are definitely not the guns I grab for an elk hunt. With that being said if I had to choose one caliber and one optic for everything it would be hard to pass up my 280ai with a Schmidt on top.

Well that's why this forum was created. Was to get everyone's opinions on their scopes as I have not shot ever brand and style and variant of every scope out there. Knowledge is power and power is decisive.

I think it's just you. So if you don't have any quality input to provide then why waste your time?
Exactly right! Why waste everyone's time? You are only going to pick one that suits you and your needs anyway....you want a list of 30 scopes...go to you tube...still not going to make it easier! Better yet ask Google! Then go to you tube for the reviews.

Exactly right! Why waste everyone's time? You are only going to pick one that suits you and your needs anyway....you want a list of 30 scopes...go to you tube...still not going to make it easier! Better yet ask Google! Then go to you tube for the reviews.
Let me edit this...the intent was not to offend! What I could have said much better is: Asking an open question as to WHAT'S BEST...is only going to confuse to heck out of the asker....what can/ could/ should help OP...would be to ask...What's best between these 1-2-3 of my favorite choices, it helps to narrow the field dramatically and would help you then to make a more informed decision! I was not intending to be the D*** I came out as! Want more input...Arken..a little heavy but IR, zero stop, fantastic crisp turrets, 6 x 24 and about the MOST..NO THE MOST ELEVATION of any scopes under probably 2800.00. All this for under 500.00 and 20 moa one piece rings for about 60.00...there..I just confused you more...lol...again I apologize 😔