Quality Cartridge Brass

pacowboy

I have a 6.5-300 Wby my great-uncle built for Williamsport 1k back in the 70's. Quality Cartridge has brass for it. Does anyone have any experience with their brass? Any thoughts? Thanks.

I had some for STW a while back. It was ok. It's closer to RP/Win/Federal than it is to Lapua. When I called the owner and asked his opinion he assured me it was on the level of Lapua. It's not from my experience.

I'm going from memory but I believe it was on the heavy side so you may want to reduce loads to be safe starting out.

I had some for STW a while back. It was ok. It's closer to RP/Win/Federal than it is to Lapua. When I called the owner and asked his opinion he assured me it was on the level of Lapua. It's not from my experience.

I'm going from memory but I believe it was on the heavy side so you may want to reduce loads to be safe starting out.
Thank you for the input.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.