Quality big/tall hunting clothing

I purchased some pants form Midway. Some light weight softshell pants for warm weather and some super heavy fleece for the below zero stuff. They fit well both in the waist and length. I really just wanted plain black since I use the pants for much more then just hunting but I guess that's what we get for being Abby Normal...(Young Frankenstein reference)

Darrell

Where do tall hunters get there camo?I stand 6'5" and have a horrible time finding shirts that will cover my wrist. I have searched the web and cannot find a mossy oak bottom land long sleeve t shirt or mock turtleneck in which I turkey hunt and bow hunt. Do all the hunters on tv stand average heights or do they have them special made to fit. I'm tall from the waist up and looking for xlt. Some say just get a 2x or 3x but I want my clothes to fit the way they are supposed to.

Cabelas.com
Kuiu , if you want to pay for it. They make nice stuff, but I probably won't buy any more.

Sorry, just the best place I've found.
6' 2" 280, 38x36

I usually wear a 38-40" waist and 36-36.5" inseam. I can wear the both the Corrugate Guide and Obsidian pants perfectly in XL Tall. They are fairly trim but have stretch. I guess I prefer looking like a skinny jeans hunter than a skateboarder baggy hunter!

As for shirts, I have a 47" chest and 39" sleeves. The XL Tall fits great and reaches my wrists. I have several models and all fit. I have a puffy jacket in XXL Tall for layering, and honestly wish I had stuck to XL Tall there too. But its not overly baggy. Hope that helps

I'm 6'4" and have had great luck with first lite for tops. Thier jackets and shirts seem to be generous in length and sleeve length.

I'm your twin and face the same issues. I wear 4xl and 52-54 waist. I've bought from BIGCAMMO.com

big sizes go fast but I complain all the time, telling retailers they need more MEN'S sized clothing.
Amazon Big and Tall Cammo also
well i've lost 50lbs since i posted this. can't afford Sitka etc. but i can shop normal outlets now

Might want to try Kittery Trading Post in Maine. They carry a pretty good line of clothing and usually will have the larger sizes and in decent name brand clothing. Right now they are offering a 15% discount on all online orders. I ain't no twiggy by any means, and usually will find what I am looking for in my size; and.....the store personnel are extremely accommodating.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.