QL and why or GRT

You can design your own. Take an exiting bullet and copy it, modify it to your measurements if you want. Ive done it with cartridges.
Thanks. Bullet is the easy part. But I am thinking more about powders. Could I use powder data from QL? I get updates every year from them

Edit: I think I answered my own questions. A comparizon of data used for powder in the two programs shows enough differences that will no work. I buy QL updates once a year. I hope they well have GRT updates for poeders

Last edited:
The bullet jump field in GRT does NOT adjust initial pressure for you, Professor Douche. If you had a clue you'd understand that is critical.

I've seen your style elsewhere! It is unmistakable and I'd recognize it anywhere! Have a nice day, Moron!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just don't post on here if that's all you got!
Any post like #42 and similar is a waste of thread time and have no place in this thread or any other!
Just senseless on your part!
I have my neighbors for people like you and their not needed either!
The negativity on post doesn't help, so please be helpful or move on!
Don't be that person!
I could do the same thing you do, but there's no point of it!

Last edited:
Primers have nothing to do with it.
I understand that a messages count is not a good indication of the knowledge, but when I read a controversial or new to me message, I immediately glance at the message count of the author. High one indicates someone who's been around the traps for long time and one can assume knowledge even if only from the time spent around the traps.

This statement issued with an air if authority imply a high degree of aggressiveness which the author confirmed further along the discussion.
I am surprised that no one brought him to his seances, the discussion we are having here is just exchange of thoughts and ideas and should be kept civil.

ARlife4me is absolutely right when he says: "Why would you think that! Not all are created equal, let alone burn temp, burn length and burn amount! "

How right he was, one can check by entering "Primer test photos " in the search engine and looking at the pictures.

Further, A-Square conducted a pressure test of 6 primers in 7RM and published it years, years back in the "Handloader" magazine. Alternatively one can see the same table if one posses A-square written book "Any shot you want" by looking at the page 151.

Better to remain silent and ……………...16th president.

Thanks. Bullet is the easy part. But I am thinking more about powders. Could I use powder data from QL? I get updates every year from them

Edit: I think I answered my own questions. A comparizon of data used for powder in the two programs shows enough differences that will no work. I buy QL updates once a year. I hope they well have GRT updates for poeders
No, you cant use powders from QL in GRT. GRT uses a 2 step powder model and QL uses a 1 step. you can see this in the pressure graph where GRT has Z1 and Z2. I was working on adding H-380 powder to GRT Lab when Gordon passed away. Hopefully the continuation team can get it back up and running.

No, you cant use powders from QL in GRT. GRT uses a 2 step powder model and QL uses a 1 step. you can see this in the pressure graph where GRT has Z1 and Z2. I was working on adding H-380 powder to GRT Lab when Gordon passed away. Hopefully the continuation team can get it back up and running.
Thanks, I figured that out after I posted, went and compared the data.