QD rings and bases

Randy Dunn

I am looking for some quick release rings and mounts that will be going on a Remington 700. I wanted them to be stainless or nickle since the gun is stainless. I wish that Burris made thier Signature rings in a QR. Talley rings are good but rust is a concern since hunting season here is usually wet. The only thing close is the Leopold QR mounts. Does anyone have any experience with these?
Thanks for any replies,
Randy

[ QUOTE ]
I am looking for some quick release rings and mounts that will be going on a Remington 700. I wanted them to be stainless or nickle since the gun is stainless. I wish that Burris made thier Signature rings in a QR. Talley rings are good but rust is a concern since hunting season here is usually wet. The only thing close is the Leopold QR mounts. Does anyone have any experience with these?
Thanks for any replies,
Randy

[/ QUOTE ]

I have used the Leupold rings with much success. I had stainless. They went back to zero after being taken off easily as well..sakofan..Good Luck!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.