Put the wolves in your sites montanans!

nitrousmudbogger

On the front page of the Boz Chronicle it says Gov Schweiter tells ranchers to start pluggin away and that state officials have the go ahead to shoot packs that are affecting elk herds! Waaaaaaaahhhhhoooooooogun)

We should car pool so we have an out for the Greenies.

How many Tac-Rigs can we fit in a Prius trunk?

Folding stocks for everyone!

We should car pool so we have an out for the Greenies.

How many Tac-Rigs can we fit in a Prius trunk?

Folding stocks for everyone!

That's awesome!! Take a Prius wolf hunting, the official calling rig of true wolf killing professionals! How are the greenies going to process that, they may loose sleep over it :D

Remember the Federalies can still tag you! I know the guy for the western half is out of Stevensville area, don't ask how I know that :D
It's nice that the local Wardens hiding behind a tree won't nab you, our guys may even help!

I like LTLR's idea most scalps win, just like the bounty days!!!

Kill em all guy'sgun)

I wished Idaho would stop screwing around. The situation is beyond out of control in north Idaho, it's a frickin slaughter. Little bastards are sure trigger shy though,lol.

Kill em all guy'sgun)

I wished Idaho would stop screwing around. The situation is beyond out of control in north Idaho, it's a frickin slaughter. Little bastards are sure trigger shy though,lol.

No doubt, Otter needs to **** or git off the pot. 850 wolves now plus 20% each year, won't be long before the elk and deer are gone and the wolves will have no choice but to eat livestock.

On a little different note.....There was an article last year about a collared female wolf that had made her way to colorado from yellowstone..i will try to find the article i read the other day, but the jist was that they found her dead.....and guess how she died???? nope.....poison. compound 10-80......a type of poison that has been outlawed for over 20 yrs. sure am glad someone had a little stockpiled and managed to nip this one in the butt!!!Thats all we need here is another flock of elk killers. with all the greenies out here we never would get rid of the **** things.:D

It has been legal to shoot wolves in Idaho since last year from the states standpoint. The govenor had a press conference last year saying that the state would not investigate or prosecute wolf kills. He made it clear that not one cent of his budget would be spent on protecting wolves. I wish they all had the nerve to stand up for what is right. I think the feds are the only ones you have to be concerned about anywhere really. No western states want them and are trying to eradicate the sob's. Amazing how Washington forces this crap on us and then just turns a blind eye.

I tried to start a group called wolves SOS (Shoot On Sight) 3-4 years ago but couldn't find enough with the guts to stand with me. I have seen our wildlife herds decimated , particularly elk and moose, and am fed up. If they want a war they are soon to get one. Hunters have spent billions of dollars through pitman robertson and hunting licenses over the last 100 years to stock wildlife all over and manage them for future generations. Now wolves partly funded by pitman robertson have decimated wildlife populations to the point it will take generations and millions more dollars to get back to where they were. Millions more dollars also to eradicate the wolves since some idiots didn't learn the first time around. No need to feed the wolves with restocking efforts until they are eradicated.

I guess you can see I am very angry over this issue. I can't and never will draw some of the tags I want because of wolf predation. Elk tags that were easy now take years to draw and will be worthless when I do draw because the wolves ate all the elk.

I saw this headline at the grocery store on my way home from work tonight and could hardly believe my eyes?! And Schweitzer is a dem! Well even Montanan dems are pro gun and pro hunting. I think we can give Denny Rehberg a lot of thanks for this as well, as he has made a whole lot of noise about the wolf problem which I haven't heard from Baucus or Testor.

Well this is great news, but we can't sit on our laurels. Folks in Montana, Wyomong and Idaho need to tell the feds to get packing and we will take care of our own wildife management, thankyou kindly!!!

It is pure and utter B*%#S!%# that the feds in Washington are telling us how to live our lives and manage our staes! Enough is enough!

I think I have some time next month to do some pest control. Anyone interested, let me know. gun)

Last edited:
good to hear. would love to get a few of those in my crosshair. but, the sad thing is, it won't do anything. it's too late unless they gun em from the air, snare, and poison them. don't mean to sound grim, but it's going to take an act of God to get these things under control....

with that said, i can't wait to shoot a few for all the damage they've done to the elk herds!

I really hope Wyoming will follow suit on this!

Our ancestors here got rid of the wolves for a reason. That was about 100 years ago. We can do it again.

This is an issue that's really ****#d me off ever since the "re-introduction".

They will be feeding on livestock more and more, and it wont take long before their out here on the plains too. They were here in the late 1800's.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.