Pushing the weight limits...

blackhoundoptics.com for awesome scopes with a lifetime transferable warranty and comes with everything you need including rings, flip up caps, sunshade and more. It is a 41 year scope manufacturer that sold to other companies that put their names on them. Use code 6235097 to save 5% and it includes free shipping.

blackhoundoptics.com for awesome scopes with a lifetime transferable warranty and comes with everything you need including rings, flip up caps, sunshade and more. It is a 41 year scope manufacturer that sold to other companies that put their names on them. Use code 6235097 to save 5% and it includes free shipping.
Which companies do they contract out to?

Thanks for that info!

I enjoy my optika 6 and plan on buying another for my little .308. About the only thing I don't like about mine (5-30) is the exposed non locking windage. However I believe in the magnification range you're looking at they have a capped windage option. That's probably be my first option if I was in your shoes. I'd run from the Nikon.

They won't say who they sold to but I have seen some SWFA scopes that look like them. You can buy directly from the Black Hound website. Don't forget to use code 6235097 to save 5%.
Awesome. What's the glass like over long distances? Does it stay pretty bright and clear?

You will not be disappointed with the Meopta Optika6 riflescope line. The 3-8x50 or 56mm will help put meat in your freezer. I used one on my .300 Win this past deer season and it took 5 deer. I took 1 buck, a friend's nephew used it to take his first buck and doe ever as did his girlfriend. All 1 shot stops. Excellent in low light and now you can dial in the reticle you choose using Strelok Pro App.

Attachments

• IMG_4969.jpeg
    IMG_4969.jpeg
    610.4 KB · Views: 52
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.