Pup Report SD/WY?

We had drought up until a week ago... but things are greening up now. Government program for poison this year, so a LOT of towns got totally exterminated. Guided outfits still have their towns obviously... so as long as you're first, you'll have fun.

I went out 10 day ago. Pups are up. Good crop this year. You might have to check around on public land, but two of us splattered over 100 in about 4 hours.

Thanks for the reports. I know weather can be hit or miss, figured little ones would be up. Even going out in mid June I've seen young vary a fair bit in size, from tiny to mid+ size.

Just back this eve, added Mt Rushmore, the Badlands & a few similar stops on the way home, they had never been.

The doggie shooting was good, one spot was noticeably low, seems more likely plague than poison, going by location.

We added a porcupine to the pot, a lunker.

I had some adjustments to keep things rolling, found some new spots. I even towed a local home, stranded on road with car trouble. He returned the favor by inviting us to shoot his mostly unmolested dog town over the hill behind the horse pasture. I'd rate that spot at least an 8.5 out of 10.

Attachments

• FA956772-25BE-45CB-8FE9-1C8CC0748C8F.jpeg
    FA956772-25BE-45CB-8FE9-1C8CC0748C8F.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 59