• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pulsar XP38 thermal

IDbound

Sold Pending Funds

I have the above scope that I just don't use to justify it collecting dust. It shows 75 shots and the majority of those have been from very reduced 223 load (2,000 fps). I haven't been following the market but was hoping to get $3,250 out of it. Perfect condition. Soft case w/charger. I know I can find the manual but actually used YouTube for leaning how to use it. Below is a description from Pulsar.

The new Trail XP38 Thermal Riflescope features Pulsar's top-of-the-line 640x480 sensor delivering detailed thermal images to demanding hunters, law enforcement officers and personal defense proponents. Ideal for quick target acquisition, the XP38 has a base 1.6x magnification with smooth digital zoom up to 9.6x, allowing for accurate shots on long-distance targets. A rechargeable 8-hr. battery pack permits uninterrupted use without carrying loose packs of extra batteries. IPX7 waterproof, fogproof and dustproof, the Pulsar Trail XP38 performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -13° to 122°F and delivers ultra-easy user interface with ergonomic button locations. Capturing footage of your experience has never been easier with built-in video recording, 8gb of internal memory, rich 17µm pixel pitch, a frost-resistant AMOLED display and Stream Vision App compatible Wi-Fi. The XP38's popular "white hot" and "black hot" modes, 13 digital reticle options and 50Hz refresh rate provide users with fluid imaging, customized thermal mapping, a richly contrasted field of view and human-size heat detection up to 1475 yards. Proprietary picture-in-picture (PiP) ensures repeatable, precision accuracy. Additional features include a built-in accelerometer, stadiametric rangefinding, convenient carrying case and wireless remote.

Included:

• Battery pack charging unit
  • Remote control with encode
  • Weaver rail
  • Cleaning cloth
  • User manual
  • Carrying case

Attachments

• 09C6C5B7-A95D-4AB9-947D-F5FF0DD238B4.jpeg
    09C6C5B7-A95D-4AB9-947D-F5FF0DD238B4.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 726
  • 36D27B48-F825-4647-885D-21CDE7DDBFE7.jpeg
    36D27B48-F825-4647-885D-21CDE7DDBFE7.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Thank for the comment. Couldn't edit title but added more information once I confirmed by SKU #.

Recent Posts