• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pulsar xm50 Thermion thermal imaging riflescope

Cinchy

This is my Son`s scope I know very little about it, beside it is in excellent condition. I mounted it & it was torqued to ring specs. No scratches glass or on scope body that I could find. Comes with Leupold rings and all the paper work, batteries chargers, carry case and everything that was included when new. Asking $3500 or would take a set of Vortex ranging bino`s as partial trade. If interested message me for my sons cell number .

Attachments

• IMG_2175.JPG
    IMG_2175.JPG
    993.5 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_2182.JPG
    IMG_2182.JPG
    535.4 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_2183.JPG
    IMG_2183.JPG
    428.2 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_2184.JPG
    IMG_2184.JPG
    667.3 KB · Views: 229
I didn`t mention it but he bought extra batteries that go with this package, so you have fresh batteries when you need them without having to stop hunting to recharge

I didn`t mention it but he bought extra batteries that go with this package, so you have fresh batteries when you need them without having to stop hunting to recharge
Interested in selling the extra batteries?

Son says scope is still up for grabs, he has several text offers but no cash yet, don`t miss a chance at a great scope!

How old is the scope, when did he buy it and did he fill out warranty card?
I`m not sure how old, but think its only 2 years old? Not sure on warranty card either but I believe he did? I messaged you his contact number he can answer your questions, if he does not answer text him & he will reply to your questions

Last edited: