• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pulsar Trail Thermal

3warbird

Pulsar Trail xq30 thermal rifle scope. 1year 5 months old. Everything works great and in great shape, only hunted with a few times. Looking to upgrade so I'm selling this one. $2500 firm, can discuss shipping. PM with questions, comments or anything you need. First public I'll take it gets it.

Attachments

• received_1518044948585965.jpeg
    received_1518044948585965.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 109
  • received_442498180080778.jpeg
    received_442498180080778.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 94
What are you looking to upgrade to? What do you like and not like about this scope? I have had IR for years and have thought about going thermal, just have not had the time to do my homework.

I'm going to a friend's thermal thats 4x base magnification. He has upgraded to WAY better and WAY out of my price range. Since I run a Flir scanner the thermal is kinda small base magnification for my needs now. I like the size and clarity for what it is, just out grown it. Like a friend told me if you ever look thru one you will never be satisfied with IR/ night vision. He was right.

Not sure where in NC you are located but if within reason I be glad to let you check it out, shoot thru it or whatever. Rather interested or not if it'll help you out.