• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

PST Gen II, FFP, MOA: 5-25x50

jpfrog

*****SOLD*****

Have original box and papers- this scope has seen range use only and always shot off of a bench with bags. Always had the sunshade on along with the flip covers, to protect the glass. Excellent, if not perfect, condition. Only mark I can see is on the cap for the battery, as shown in picture. Comes with Vortex precision matched LOW rings included as well.

Scope has lived a life between the safe and the range, and function is as it was on day one, and outside of the battery cap blemish, I don't see any others and again, function is not affected. No ring marks that I know of, but I'm not taking the scope out of the rings to check as it's currently mounted on my 6.5-284. The reason I am selling is to free up funds for a light weight scope and build.

The ONLY trade I will consider is for a like new VX6HD with TMOA reticle, plus a bit of cash from me to even things up.

Reduced to $1075 OBO shipped/insured. Paypal friends/family or add 4% to cover the fees. I'll take a check, but it must clear my bank before I ship.

*****SOLD*****

Attachments

• IMG_3291.jpg
    IMG_3291.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3288.jpg
    IMG_3288.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3289.jpg
    IMG_3289.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3290.jpg