• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED pss 308 barrels

G

2 rem PSS BARRELS TAKEN OFF OF NEW RIFLES THEY BOTH HAVE BEEN SHOT AROUND 400 RNDS. U PAY SHIPPING . 1 IS THREADED AND CAPPED FOR A MUZZEL BRAKE 100$ PLUS SHIPPING.

Are these the "new" version barrels of the more "blue" color or the older greenish barrels??? The older greenish barrels are flat crowned with a slight bevel on the outside circ. Some of the older are 5 lands and grooves... more desirable.

wayne - not familiar with the (P)designation , barrel lengths and calibers ? - sorry my email isn't working and I'm not very good with computers thanks

old fart

As used here (if I understand correctly) the PSS designation indicates the Police Sharp Shooter rifle series from Remington. The vast majority of the older ones are in 308 Win with some in 223 rem and 300 Win Mag. The 308 barrels were 24 inches in length. There is a new "lite" version of the PSS and the barrels are "fluted" and shorter in length (20 inches I believe).

CHAMBERED IN 308 BLACK MATTE FINNISH BOTH SHOOT VERY WELL I JUST WAS NOT INTERESTED IN A 308 , I DOUBT THEY ARE 5 LANDS AND GROVES [JUST FACTORY REM VARMINT COUNTOR BLACK MATTE BARRELS]