PSE TAC Elite and Ordnance Crossbow Review

ADMIN

Administrator
We have been quite eager to publish a review of the TAC Elite and TAC Ordnance crossbows. So we were excited to receive our first shipment of the new PSE TAC Elite crossbows a few days ago.

Several years ago my dad, Len Backus, had started to hear a significant buzz about a brand new crossbow model from PSE, the likes of which had never before been seen (or even thought of). PSE had changed the crossbow game with the introduction of their PSE TAC 15 and TAC 15i crossbows. Len approached PSE owner Pete Shepley at the SHOT Show in 2010 and was able to get his hands on one with the idea that he'd try it for a while and write a detailed review about it. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, PSE TAC Elite and Ordnance Crossbow Review, By Andy Backus. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Will the old model QAD work with the new model. I ordered one here when I thought I was getting a 2012 model.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.