• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PSE OMEN 4 sale

cont520

I know its not a long range rifle, but 2011 PSE Omen with PSE phantom rest (366FPS). Exelent Cond, w minimal ware. Rest is set up, paper tuned and shoots bullet holes with Easton Axis 340's. It's; fast, quiet, and shoots great. If it's SPEED you want than look no farther! Also has new loop and peep sight. call if interest I am asking $600 and will ship as long as half shipping is paid.

863 287 9670 ask for Robert Mccormick.

I know its not a long range rifle, but 2011 PSE Omen with PSE phantom rest (366FPS). Exelent Cond, w minimal ware. Rest is set up, paper tuned and shoots bullet holes with Easton Axis 340's. It's; fast, quiet, and shoots great. If it's SPEED you want than look no farther! Also has new loop and peep sight. call if interest I am asking $600 and will ship as long as half shipping is paid.

863 287 9670 ask for Robert Mccormick.

Price change $500 need to sell

Yes I will ship to canada and its been shot roughly 400-500 times its in great shape.

29'' 70 lbs I am trying to upload but it wont allow me to if you like I can send them to your email