PRVI Partizian brass opinions...

I have had excellent experience with PPU in 7/08, 308, 6.5x55 and 6.5 Grendel
I have some for 284 Win that I haven't tried yet - bought it without hesitation based on my experience with the brand.

If it is available, buy it. My experience with .223 (5.56), .22-250, .243W, 6mm Rem, .270W, & 7X57 has shown PPU to be entirely satisfactory & better or equal in all aspects to Remington & Winchester. I have turned PPU neck wall thicknesses to be .015 on most with the exception of the .223 that has been turned to .013 to match my chambers with bushing or Forster dies honed to fit. Primer flash holes are always centered. PPU brass shows signs of good annealing with hard bases and necks have consistent neck tension for 3-5 loads before needing another anneal. Made in Serbia along along with lots of military ordinance by same PPU. Buy & use with confidence but save a few (bags) for me.

Just bought a nice deal of it from a member here for a great price, all new, for a yet to be received Sako 85 in .300 Win Mag. Had a cousin give me about 80+ once fired from factory cases, so I feel I will be in good shape. Any new available brass seems to have really gone up in price (example, Midway has Nosler Custom for $106 per 50 count).

Excellent brass at a low price. Better consistnecy than Rem, Federal or Hornady. Not on par with Lapua buit with a little sorting and case prep it gets to that level. Have used it from 22H to 375 and always been happy with it. It does tend to be heavier, thicker and thus have a lower volumer than many others so remeber that when loading for it. All the best.

I have reloaded PPU in various cartridges. I don't load them hot. They seem pretty consistent to me.

There was that recall on PPU 6.5 Grendel factory loads. I pulled them down and repurposed the brass. That is the only negative I read about since I started using the PPU brand, a few 100s of rounds successfully reloaded and on 3x firings.