Prvi Partizan Ammunition -anyone used it?

Matt ive used it in my 9.3x62. you can compare it to Sell&Bell.
If you want realy excellent 308 ammo cheap, take a look at Gecco ammo.
Pete

Thanks Pete,

I only know Sel & Bel by name...I take it that it's not that good from what you say?

I'll look into Geco over here. I'm after some cheap but 'king accurate 168gr match plinking ammo. The Prvi partizan match will be hard to beat on cost at £32 / 100 ...might give some a go, but -as with all former Eastern-Block ammunition- worried it might have some lunatic Serb component that'll damage the bore.

Matt, if you can't find Gecco (its the budget RWS stuff, but is in my experience far more consistent than RWS ammo, making me think they buy it in) ive had sub 1/4 MOA groups out of many rifles ive treid it in, infact its become my standard test ammo. ( Elwoods .308win custom sako i built him lives the stuff)
let me know, ill send some over. its listed here at 33 euro rrp for 50rds. i know i can better that.
re the Sellior & Belliot stuff, its ok these days, no more nasty primers, anmd it shoots well also, ive a 7x57 that loves the stuff, PMP is also cheap.
Pete
Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.