Proud Papa!

[...]The time you put in with your kids on things like this will be the moments they remember the rest of their lives.

My dad is in the process of passing away at this moment and has been for the last week. All of my fondest memories with him are from our hunting/shooting/ fishing/ camping trips in my youth. Make sure your kids have a lifetime's worth of memories when they get to the same point where I am today and you can pass with a smile.

Amen and sorry to hear about your dad.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Don't know what your going through, but I'll pray for ya if you don't mind. I'll pray for your family too.

Blessings,
Tank

Wildrose - yes, prayers to you and your family. Sorry for your impending loss. I hope you have the time to reminisce with others about those great times.

Thanks guys, don't mean to make it a downer, It is simply the inevitable end we all face.

The point I was making is that these are the memories that will burn brightest for your kids when they reach the same point I'm at so never miss an opportunity to share such things with them while they are young.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.