ducky

6 of one, ½ dozen of the other? I'm interested in buying my first carbin fiber wrapped barrel. Are they pretty much equal or does one stand above the rest, or should I look elswhere?

I'm thinking Savage or Remage prefit, 1:8 6 Creed, 18" Sendero, threaded for my suppressor.

I've got a proof and a hells canyon. Both shoot great. Proof barrels are generally more readily available if they make the twist you're looking for. They didn't make a tight twist 25cal at the time I was in the market for one so I went with HC. It was a long wait for the barrel but I really like it. No experience with carbon six.

Carbon six had a couple proofs be bad but they dud fix there pblm by putting me a new barrel on after 4 month wait

I have proof, HCA, and 1 carbon six. No problems with any of em. All accurate with handloads, all light weight. A new company, Paradigm Carbon, is coming out and im pretty excited about their barrels. Will be ordering one on black Friday.

I have proof, HCA, and 1 carbon six. No problems with any of em. All accurate with handloads, all light weight. A new company, Paradigm Carbon, is coming out and im pretty excited about their barrels. Will be ordering one on black Friday.

I can't seems to find any carbon barrels on the website except for proof research. I'm probably looking in the wrong place.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts