• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

PROOF RESEARCH SUMMIT 260 RIFLE

Brianc74

image.jpg
image.jpg
I bought this rifle from hrh00b a couple of weeks ago. Was thinking my 30-06 Serengeti, bow package and new CZ 455 17 HMR would have sold by now. I am headed to South Africa in less than 60 days. Want to go after some more species than I am at this time. This rifle is totally sweet. This setup new from Proof Research is $7000 plus hard case and shipping. I will sell for what I am into it. I bought the rifle for $4100. Will sell for $4100 shipped. Insurance is on the buyer. Will come with (rifle with paperwork from Proof in a new hardcase).

Save over $3000 for a new setup.

Brian

Last edited:
2 the top.
I'm really surprised this survived one day for sale. Basically 45% off of new. This is a crazy price!!!

Brian

Thank you Mr. Singleton.

Glad your loving the Gunwerks 7LRM package.

Brian

Fellas, I'd have to say any offered trade +$3500 cash should cover it for this rig, otherwise gooooo --->o yourselves! Lol
Brian is solid guy, buy with confidence. Thanks again for the Vortex Razor Gen I spotter, arrived like you said it would.

Someone buy this rifle, so Brian can kill more animals in Africa with me!!! or else I might have to buy it... at the super duper friend discount!! JK Brian....lol;)