Proof Research, Columbia Falls, MT

ranger1183

Hello fellow hunters! My name is Scott and I go by the name of ranger1183 both here and on the Sniper's Hide.

I'm the SolidWorks Drafter over at Proof Research in Columbia Falls, MT.

proofresearch.com

Proof Research has bought the carbon fiber patents that were being used by Advanced Barrel Systems (ABS), the complete operation of Lone Wolf Rifle stocks (lightweight carbon fiber and kevlar rifle stocks) and Jense Precision (gunsmithing) and brought them all under one roof.

We specialize in the finest lightweight precision hunting, match and tactical rifles available on the market today. But don't take our word for it. As the Proof Research website develops you will be able to see for yourself the validity of our claims.

If you have any questions or inquiries, the email links for answers are posted on our website.

Thanks and good shooting! :D

*Please note that I am NOT an official spokesperson or representative of any company or organization. My opinions and statements are mine and mine alone.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts