• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Proof research carbon fiber barrel .30 cal

bguin

I ordered this back in early December and it just came in today. I am low on funds so this build is not happening so I will just sell it. 9 twist sender contour 26in long with a additional 1.5in left at the muzzle turned to 5/8 incase someone want to thread it and still leave the full length. I will also have a 7mm here in a week or so. $800 tyd Really the only trades I think I will be interested in is a Swarovski z5 or z6 or a nightforce nxs 5-22x50. But if you have something else throw it out there. Worst I can do is say no. $800obo tyd

I ordered this back in early December and it just came in today. I am low on funds so this build is not happening so I will just sell it. 9 twist sender contour 26in long with a additional 1.5in left at the muzzle turned to 5/8 incase someone want to thread it and still leave the full length. I will also have a 7mm here in a week or so. $800 tyd Really the only trades I think I will be interested in is a Swarovski z5 or z6 or a nightforce nxs 5-22x50. But if you have something else throw it out there. Worst I can do is say no. $800obo tyd

Confirming you will have a 7mm Proof barrel up for sale shortly?

Pictures?

Recent Posts