• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Proof/defiance lightweight full custom 300 win

ZReed85

I have a full custom 300 win mag for sale built by Accurate Ordnance. Rifle is in excellent condition and only has 69 rounds fired. Showing tons of promise with h1000 and the 215 Berger at 2920fps but the barrel is too new to say load development is officially completed. I will picture the best group and share my load with the buyer.

Accurate Ordnance labeled deviant ultralight, wyatt's cut bdl.
Proof light sendero 9 twist 26 inches plus elk meadow performance titanium brake, will also come with thread cap.
Trigger tech diamond at 1.5 pounds
Hawkins bdl
McMillan edge tech apex hunter (mcwhorter has these built for them and that's where the stock was purchased then shipped to AO)
Kryptek highlander paint and cerakote by Custom Gun Coatings.
Rifle is chambered with the JGS Rhian Mantha/Broz reamer set up for the 215 Berger. Reamer is available for purchase to the buyer only.

Rifle weighs 6 pounds 14 ounces bare and will come with the 69 pieces of once fired ADG brass.
(Scope and rings not for sale)

Asking 4650 shipped OBO for the rifle with brass. ONLY trade towards the rifle would be a 20 power nx8 moar, scope must be new or like new.
20191215_124525.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 20191215_124444.jpg
    20191215_124444.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 34