Proof carbon full bull contours? Anyone using?

They do. I just ordered a 28" sendero with 1:8twist in .284cal. I was disappointed too
I bought my barrel about a year ago from Lane Precision and its been sitting around collecting dust. Was planning to build another STW but my gunsmith didnt have an STW reamer and no appetite to get one so I drank the Nosler cool aid.

I bought my barrel about a year ago from Lane Precision and its been sitting around collecting dust. Was planning to build another STW but my gunsmith didnt have an STW reamer and no appetite to get one so I drank the Nosler cool aid.
I was going to drink that same stuff but cost of brass, shorter barrel life pointed me towards the 7x300.. if I can run it a to similar 28 speeds with R26 ill be happy

They do. I just ordered a 28" sendero with 1:8twist in .284cal. I was disappointed too
That surprises me about them not building that full bull at your desired length. I called them up and they cut a custom twist rate for me on my buddys 27 nosler build and were happy to do it. I guess Im in the clear since I only wanted a 24 on my 7saum bull but they have usually been good about doing anything we have asked.

Running a full contour proof carbon 28" in a 6.5x284. I really like this barrel...running the 140s @ 3200fps and the 150s @ 3100fps...

I really like the balance of my rifle with this barrel...

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.