• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Proof 30 cal 1:9 28” sendero

I took it down, I thought you weren't interested.

Last edited:
I assume you mean on Dclawson's end right? I've posted on here over the years. Knuckleheads on here convinced me to build a 7 STW right....RIGHT before the 28 nosler came out lol
Nothing at all wrong with the 7stw. We have a 7stw, a 7rem, and a 7rum in the house. My brother gave me a Brux in 28 nos. when he heard I'd shot out my 7rum. I had an inch lopped off the 28 and had her cut to 7rum and replaced my shot out bbl.. My 'smith was just going to punch it out but he had to lop off a bit as the reamer pilot was loose after just a couple dozen shots on the 28. My brother decided to go 33nos instead hence the low round count.
Did you ever build a 28 nos? If so, had it lasted well?

Nothing at all wrong with the 7stw. We have a 7stw, a 7rem, and a 7rum in the house. My brother gave me a Brux in 28 nos. when he heard I'd shot out my 7rum. I had an inch lopped off the 28 and had her cut to 7rum and replaced my shot out bbl.. My 'smith was just going to punch it out but he had to lop off a bit as the reamer pilot was loose after just a couple dozen shots on the 28. My brother decided to go 33nos instead hence the low round count.
Did you ever build a 28 nos? If so, had it lasted well?
I built the 7 stw. The gunsmith kind of led me astray. My stiller action and box isn't long enough for the 195's. But it still shoots decent. Barrel is about 1/2 to 3/4 toast from what I can tell

ALSO barrel is SOLD

Last edited: