• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Proof 16.5” 308 sederno CF

Ksduckhntr

I bought this a couple months back and never used it. It has sat in the safe since. Time to move on. Here is the original post for two that were for sale and I purchased one of them:

"Both have been chambered in .308. Taken from Rem700. Both have less than 100rds. Both threaded 5/8-24. Plan to spin up on other actions....not shooting .308 at the moment. A smith can spin them down for your action and headspace them for you with a recoil lug. Not a hard project"

450 shipped

1/10 twist is what I was told.

Attachments

• 84B1DB1A-CE95-42EB-86BE-BCDF00242780.jpeg
    84B1DB1A-CE95-42EB-86BE-BCDF00242780.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 126
Don't understand "Spin them down" ? Meaning screw them on and head space?
Your picture does not show if it threaded for action-I assume it is since it'd been shot?

It is threaded for action and muzzle device. My guess with that wording was if someone wanted it for another action other than 700

Who was original seller
Can you verify the 1:10 twist rate
Is it a std saami 308 win chamber? There are quite a few 308 chambers
Can you verify they are std rem700 threads and not for "trued with oversize" receivers
Any bore scope pics?

Hope not, I am waiting for him to get back with me with a picture of the threaded chamber area.

I see now, thank.

I did send him a PM as well for payment info but I haven't heard back as well.

In discussions via pm currently about the barrel. Original seller was from another site and gun cleaning rod test shows 1/10 twist. Once again the information I have is just from the original poster's add.

Recent Posts