Pronghorn Outfitters - Wyoming

I am looking for recommendations on Wyoming Outfitters for Pronghorn. I know this question gets asked a lot, I've been reading the threads and trying to keep up. I am new to Wyoming hunting, however, I have been purchasing preference points and accumulated eleven for Pronghorn and Deer. I should be able to draw a fairly good hunt area. I've been looking at areas 57, 58, 59, 60 and 92 which require a few more points than I have though. In doing research I called Wyoming Game & Fish and was directed to "Wyoming Board of Outfitters" for further reading (currently underway). I also have the Wyoming Outdoors publication. In addition, some of the outfitters I have seen mentioned in various posts are:
  • Trophy Ridge Outfitters
  • Sweetwater Outfitters
  • 7J Outfitters
  • Tangle Ridge Outfitters
  • Pronghorn Guide Service
  • SNS Outfitters
Who have you hunted with and what was the outcome? When I get up there, I am bringing my Tikka in 7mm-08, with 162gr ELD-X. Thank you for your comments.
I've hunted goats 3 times as a non resident n Wyomlng. You don't need a guide. There's more goats than people in Wyomlng. Save money and and go pick out one you like. It's literally that easy.

Recent Posts