Problem with new factory 7prc ammo

And here is the response I got back.

Rick,
Thank you for sending that over! That answered what I had originally suspected. We have expanded a proprietary cartridge case manufacturing process that produces a stronger and more consistent product by utilizing a new tooling design. Many major manufacturers are beginning to introduce a similar process. This will mean more consistent internal volume, a harder case head, as well as extended overall brass life. This method has been tested and confirmed that it does not affect headspace, function, or performance. With this process we have begun creating the best cartridge cases we have ever made. As long as that rifle you are having made is all to SAAMI specs you should have no issues whatsoever with this ammunition. I personally have some of these new lots I've run through my 7mm PRC and had great results myself. You will start seeing this more and more in different cartridges as we grow this new manufacturing method. If you have any questions please let us know!
Thanks,

Hornady/SnapSafe Tech Team

INTRODUCING HORNADYS NEW PATIENT PENDING "PRESSURE RING".
@lancetkenyon did you have the inside scoop on this? You called it in post #2🤣
Smiling-Leo-Perfect-GIF.gifkeepProtocol.gif

And here is the response I got back.

Rick,
Thank you for sending that over! That answered what I had originally suspected. We have expanded a proprietary cartridge case manufacturing process that produces a stronger and more consistent product by utilizing a new tooling design. Many major manufacturers are beginning to introduce a similar process. This will mean more consistent internal volume, a harder case head, as well as extended overall brass life. This method has been tested and confirmed that it does not affect headspace, function, or performance. With this process we have begun creating the best cartridge cases we have ever made. As long as that rifle you are having made is all to SAAMI specs you should have no issues whatsoever with this ammunition. I personally have some of these new lots I've run through my 7mm PRC and had great results myself. You will start seeing this more and more in different cartridges as we grow this new manufacturing method. If you have any questions please let us know!
Thanks,

Hornady/SnapSafe Tech Team
Purchased new Bergara B14R 22lr, 1-26-2023,1-27-2023,patched barrel,rusty chips,scoped barrel ,pits.Sent pics,called.Hornady CS must be related to the fellow at Bergar CS,......Jen Psaki,I must have HBP,ended up with a nosebleed.To be continued.

Just received 10 boxes of ELDM and they look good. No rough marks as described or raised ring.
Could you provide the Lot number/s for the new boxes received and bullet weight and photos if possible. My limited experience with Hornady brass is what I have in the boxes purchased from Sportsman's Guide, all 40 rounds with the problem. I am surprised to hear that a Hornady rep indicated that it was part of a new process yet your new boxes do not have the problem. Something smells fishy.

Could you provide the Lot number/s for the new boxes received and bullet weight and photos if possible. My limited experience with Hornady brass is what I have in the boxes purchased from Sportsman's Guide, all 40 rounds with the problem. I am surprised to hear that a Hornady rep indicated that it was part of a new process yet your new boxes do not have the problem. Something smells fishy.
I'm at work but when I get home tonight I'll post pics. I'd have to agree with you, it does seem fishy