Primers12 and H1000

Northkill

This might have been discussed already, but I wasn't finding it... Primers12 claims to have H1000 in stock. I wasn't sure if it was legit so I called them instead of putting money out online. The gal who answered the phone didn't sound like she was in a business place - home noises in the background and unprofessional overall. She got a guy on the phone then who had a little different accent. I asked about the powder, which he said he had. He wanted Paypal or Cash. That was all I needed to hang up.

Anyone else have any experience with them? I'm calling it a scam warning but don't want to throw them under the bus if they are indeed legit.

Thanks for your thoughts and confirmation. Just wanted to get it out here as a fair warning to anyone else who may be tempted to make a desperate gamble for some H-1000...

And by the way, if anyone has some extra H1000 to sell, hit me up. I have nothing to trade at this point.

Download google earth and search the address you will find a tri-level house in a subdivision
Yeah, this house belongs to a gentleman who works in a butcher shop. Interestingly, the guy from primer12.com told me over the phone that his name was Dave Roskey. So I googled that name/address and found the real phone number of real Dave Roskey who lives in this house. Called him to find out that real Dave Roskey is a different guy from the one from primer12.com. Had to apologize and to explain to real Dave the situation. I am glad I did this before paying $1200 online for the primers. Will look tonight how to report this scam to the Federal Trade Commission.

Last edited:
Yeah, this house belongs to a gentleman who works in a butcher shop. Interestingly, the guy from primer12.com told me over the phone that his name was Dave Roskey. So I googled that name/address and found the real phone number of real Dave Roskey who lives in this house. Called him to find out that real Dave Roskey is a different guy from the one from primer12.com. Had to apologize and to explain to real Dave the situation. I am glad I did this before paying $1200 online for the primers. Will look tonight how to report this scam to the Federal Trade Commission.
Good job, bud.

This might have been discussed already, but I wasn't finding it... Primers12 claims to have H1000 in stock. I wasn't sure if it was legit so I called them instead of putting money out online. The gal who answered the phone didn't sound like she was in a business place - home noises in the background and unprofessional overall. She got a guy on the phone then who had a little different accent. I asked about the powder, which he said he had. He wanted Paypal or Cash. That was all I needed to hang up.

Anyone else have any experience with them? I'm calling it a scam warning but don't want to throw them under the bus if they are indeed legit.

I ordered primers from them. Within 24 hours of shipment received a text message from shipper stating they needed a $375.00 insurance fee to continue with delivery. They said it was refundable at time of delivery. I told them to pack sand. They threatened to turn package over to DEA for further investigation. I told them to go ahead. Their is a permanent hold on package until payment of insurance. Big Scam!!!!!!