Primers

LGS in Houston got in primers for the first time in 9 months. Limited to 200 per size per customer per day. They lasted for about 4 days. $4 per 100

Multiple brands under the Vista Outdoors family. Got some Gold Medal Match LRM on the 4th day that weren't out originally for $4.49 per 100. They are coming - be patient.

Attachments

• 042E312D-ED19-46E9-B5EA-0C893FCFB875.jpeg
    042E312D-ED19-46E9-B5EA-0C893FCFB875.jpeg
    822.5 KB · Views: 127
Here in eastern Canadian stores you can still find primers. You won't find any "high grade" primers. No federal match. No CCI BRs. Can find Rem 6-1/2 and 9-1/2. We're having harder finding pills and powder though.

LGS in Houston got in primers for the first time in 9 months. Limited to 200 per size per customer per day. They lasted for about 4 days. $4 per 100

Multiple brands under the Vista Outdoors family. Got some Gold Medal Match LRM on the 4th day that weren't out originally for $4.49 per 100. They are coming - be patient.
Did they have any 3031.

Anyone in Georgia want to make a trade? Two pounds of unopened/sealed H1000 for 1000 Federal Magnum Match primers?

Like most have said stuff seems to be trickling out and you just have to look more often. Imo the local shops will prolly have better selection than the big online retailers that get smashed within minutes of stuff coming in.

I'm just curious if any one is finding primers locally in there area? Are they hard to find or non existent? Also what ones are showing up more? I have been fortunate in my area to be able to find them, just curious on what you guys are seeing.
There are none to be found in Florida, Georgia, or Alabama, or North Carolina.

I live in Georgia and looking to trade some Federal Gold Match 155M "Lrg Pistol" Primers and or Remington LRG Pistol also have CCI 41 Small Rifle Primers. Like to trade for "CCI Lrg Rifle BR-2" primers. Text me at 678-427-6168. Thanks Len

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.