• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Primer Tube Holders

FNA3G

LRH Sponsor
Hi everyone, some of you have seen these posts before. I am updating them with new ones since the old ones have expired and I am including the changes., Thanks.

I have had a few requests for primer tube holders. Incase anybody else could use one here is what they are. Price is TYD. Color will be black unless a custom request is made. Thanks.

As always if you have any questions or other custom requests let me know.

$18 Vertical Primer Tube Holder: Has 7 slots that are capable of holding 3 primer tubes each. Can be mounted to the wall via two #8 screws.

$20 Horizontal Primer Tube Holder: Has 7 slots that will hold one tube each. This will work well for anybody that can't hang them vertically. This is mounted to the wall Via 4 #8 screws.

$25 Horizontal Primer Tube Holder With Tray: Has 7 slots that will hold one tube each. This will work well for anybody that can't hang them vertically. This is mounted to the wall Via 4 #8 screws. Has a little tray at the bottom to hold any miscellaneous accessories.

Items other members have requested.

Attachments

• Horizontal primer tube with tray.jpg
    Horizontal primer tube with tray.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Primer Tube Holder 1.jpg
    Primer Tube Holder 1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Primer Tube Holder 2.jpg
    Primer Tube Holder 2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Primer Tube Holder 3.jpg