Primer scam

Steve Hoek

Looking for primers I found Federal Primer Shop. To my surprise they had several primers I stock with a minimum order a bit over two hundred. When I went to check out my payment options were limited to venmo, apple pay, but coin and Zelle. It then directed gem to some wiered email address to make the payment to in the name of a private party. I did not complete the purchase.

Looking for primers I found Federal Primer Shop. To my surprise they had several primers I stock with a minimum order a bit over two hundred. When I went to check out my payment options were limited to venmo, apple pay, but coin and Zelle. It then directed gem to some wiered email address to make the payment to in the name of a private party. I did not complete the purchase.
I'd hope so. lol

98% of all sites turned up by a Google search for shooting stuff, are phony.