Prime Ammo

snowcreekkennels

I was wondering if anyone knows for sure who makes the brass for the Prime Ammo. I have read on couple place that Norma make the brass for the 6.5 Creedmoor trying to figure who makes the brass for their 6.5 saum.

I was wondering if anyone knows for sure who makes the brass for the Prime Ammo. I have read on couple place that Norma make the brass for the 6.5 Creedmoor trying to figure who makes the brass for their 6.5 saum.
I have shot some prime 6.5 saum and reloaded it. I can't say for sure who makes the brass but I assume it is Norma. As others here have also stated, it is loaded fairly hot. It was accurate.

Found this ...
The Prime ammo is manufactured by the Ruag Group at the Norma facilities.

It is exactly the same 6.5 Creed brass with a Prime head stamp as was just released by Norma in their 6.5 Creed Sirocco hunting load with a Norma head stamp on it.

I have shot both and took probably the first US game animal with the Sirocco loads when I took my nice white tail in OK this past November. My contact at Norma got me a case of it fresh off the boat before it was even shipped to their dealers so I'd have it in time to take it to the range and the field for my hunt.
(SOURCE: https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/prime-ammo-vs-virgin-norma-brass.179690/)

I thought I heard that Prime and raug had a falling out of sorts-- their brass used to be norma, bit I'm not sure anymore-- I thought there was even pending litigation on this too.

This is what I for from Prime Ammo Support today ...

Prime Ammo brass.JPG

I think the deeding is a typo and should be depending.