• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **Price Reduced** FN A3G 308win.

xdeano

Wts a piece of my collection. FN A3G in 308win.
*Price Reduced* $2000.00

Its hard for me to get rid of this piece, I bought one years ago and had lots of fond memories, I ended up selling it. I missed it in my safe so I picked up another one. Well long story short I havent shot it more than about 75 rounds and its been sitting in there for a while. I figured I'd let the old memories go to a new home for someone else to make something of it. It shoots great with factory and even better with hand loads. Its a tack driver. It has been modified a bit with flush cups, cerakote paint, threaded muzzle 5/8×24, suppressor ready! Ive cleaned it up and it's ready to go. It's also has an aftermarket bolt knob. Forward bipod rail. The bedding job on this rifle is excellent, but what else would you expect from GAP.

If you have any questions please ask.

*Price reduced * $2000.

Shoot me a reasonable number, I could say sure.

Thanks
Deano

Attachments

• 0916200807.jpg
    0916200807.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 293
  • 0916200807a.jpg
    0916200807a.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 280
  • 0916200808.jpg
    0916200808.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Does it have a 2 stage trigger? The web page indicates 5 round mag is it detachable or internal

Does it have a 2 stage trigger? The web page indicates 5 round mag is it detachable or internal
It has the standard trigger that comes with the A3G. It's a single stage.
It has a bottom floor plate that opens. But it can be converted to a mag system.
Deano

The FN A3G is probably the most underrated factory rifle produced. I think it's discontinued. 308s aren't the prettiest girls at the prom anymore but FN built a good rifle. If the A3G came in a Creedmoor FN probably couldn't produce them fast enough.

The FN A3G is probably the most underrated factory rifle produced. I think it's discontinued. 308s aren't the prettiest girls at the prom anymore but FN built a good rifle. If the A3G came in a Creedmoor FN probably couldn't produce them fast enough.

I totally agree! It wouldnt be hard to turn this rifle into a creed, or gt or anything that a guy would want to run. Excellent starter gun.
Xdeano

I will give it a bump. The McMillan A3 adjustable and a Model 70 action are worth something. Pretty sure the FBI used this weapon and chose it based on a lot of testing. The barrel is supposedly rated for 10,000 rounds. good practice rifle.

I will give it a bump. The McMillan A3 adjustable and a Model 70 action are worth something. Pretty sure the FBI used this weapon and chose it based on a lot of testing. The barrel is supposedly rated for 10,000 rounds. good practice rifle.
Thanks wackinandstackin243! All you say is true.
Deano