• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PRICE REDUCED - Custom Built Savage in 6.5 Creedmoor

maseh2os

I have available a PAIR of custom built long range hunting/target rifles. One is left handed, the other right. These rifles are identical in all respects except for one being left handed, so all details listed below are the same for each.

-Built on Savage Long Action with Accu-Trigger
-Wood laminate thumb hole stock
-Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
-26" Stainless Match barrel by Criterion, varmint contour
-Precision ground recoil lug
-Action is pillar and glass bedded
-Free floated barrel
-Barrels are broken in, with long range hunting load development complete
-Scope is Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x40 CDS (Coupon for free custom turret included)
-Burris Signature Zee rings

Both rifles have fired groups at 1/4MOA at 100 yards and have held less than 1/2MOA out to 500 yards. Leupold CDS scopes have exposed elevation turret for easy range adjustment. Scopes come with coupon for free custom turret built by Leupold for load and chosen environment. Loads developed using 140gr Berger VLD hunting bullet, scopes are zeroed and data will be included for range adjustment. 20 hand loaded cartridges included with each rifle. One set of reloading dies, brass, and left over bullets can be added with either rifle.

We have found these to be very light recoiling, pleasant shooters with fantastic long range accuracy in the right hands. Though these would make excellent target rifles, they were built with long range hunting in mind, and one rifle was used to take large buck two weeks ago at 480 yards with a cross wind. Single shot to vitals, took 10 slow steps then fell over dead.

Asking $1650 each, $3000 gets the pair. Willing to discuss selling without optic if you already have one.

NOW $1500 EACH, OR $2800 FOR THE PAIR.

Feel free to reply or PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!

maseh2os

Attachments

• IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0440.jpg
    IMG_0440.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0441.jpg
    IMG_0441.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Re: Custom Built Savage in 6.5 Creedmoor

No more interest? Would people prefer parts from this rifle? I suppose I can part them out but it would be sad to take apart such a good shooter!

If anyone buys this rifle and would rather have it in .260, I will trade barrels with you.
Ben

What does the rifle weigh and what is the overall length. I've been pounded by magnums long enough and I'm looking for an accurate, light recoiling, long range hunter for open country.

Thanks,

Jack Goertz
Bremerton, WA

new to this site and most likely late for this listing,is the left handed rifle still available?

Would people prefer parts from this rifle? I suppose I can part them out but it would be sad to take apart such a good shooter!

Definitely would be interested in the 6.5 Creedmoor barrel.

PM Sent

Recent Posts