• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Price (10/26/17) 1894 Winchester, 32 WS, Octagon Barrel Mfg. 1902

Snake Bite

I have an 1894 Winchester, 32 WS that was manufactured in 1902 according to the Winchester serial number website. It has an octagon barrel and a wish bone rear sight. Works perfectly mechanically and looks great for its age. I actually used it in a buffalo hunt 3 years ago. 1 shot stopped him in his tracks and I made a follow up shot to put him down. It worked perfectly. If you look in the photos you will see an area that was repaired at some point in time. A weld on the top of the tang.........a gunsmith said he could make it look a lot better by removing the extra weld material. It really doesn't bother me but the new owner can decide.
Cabela's has one almost like this one made in 1904, round barrel and standard rear sight WITH a completely broken stock that is leather wrapped that they are selling for $895.......(and has since SOLD)...most similar models are selling from $1,100 to $1,500.

I'm selling this one for $595 (NEW PRICE 10/26/17) plus $45 shipping....FFL to FFL
scroll thru and you will see 9 additional photos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
OK.....if you're looking for a very collectible firearm this is for you. The repair doesn't take away from this rifle. If you're looking for a mint rifle...not for you BUT if you're wanting to own a vintage Winchester, that is still a great looking rifle from years past and you think you'll want to use it like it was made to use, this is the one......I will entertain a REASONABLE offer......
Own your own piece of American Western History from years gone by......
Again.....a REASONABLE offer would be considered.

Last edited:
I would consider putting this rifle cost towards a newer Vortex Razor HD 65mm SPOTTING Scope.......disregard...bought one already

Last edited:
OK Collectors and Winchester enthusiast.......this is a great looking and perfectly working Winchester from 1902. It put a Buffalo down 3 years ago....
I will consider a reasonable offer for this gun.....again, that's a REASONABLE offer...
Send me a PM and a number and I'll text more photos .....

Tic Toc....Back To The Top.......I would like to get this Winchester sold to put towards a new build. It's a great gun........I lived the wild west days by taking a nice buffalo with it 3 years ago.....you can do the same.

Last edited:
Have you ever wanted to own an old Winchester and relive those out West adventures....this is the gun for you. PM a number or email for additional photos.....

Again, not looking for any trades. Putting this money towards a new 6.5 build....
Let's find this rifle a new home.......someone that will enjoy it and value it for the iconic rifle that it is......an 1894 Winchester built in 1902......115 years strong...AND still putting down Buffalo....3 years ago....

Thanks to all those offering trades but I'm wanting to put this money towards my new build.....but thanks again to those who offered some spectacular trades.....let's keep looking for a new home for this piece of Western Americana....

Last edited: