• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***PRICE CUT***Proof Research 300 PRC barrel

BornLifted

Good Day Hunters
Looking to sell a new unfired Proof Research 300 PRC prefit Barrel. It was screwed on an action but never fired. If shipped it will come with a muzzle device to protect threads. Info as follows-
Proof Research Zermatt Arms Carbon Fiber Pre-fit Barrels, 300 PRC, 24in, TL3/SR3 Long, 9 Twist, 5/8-24, Sendero.
You can buy it new from optics planet, when in stock before shipping and tax for ~$950, I'm looking for $800plus shipping or give me a reasonable offer! Or local F2F in the Hillsboro area during the holidays, or the North Bay Area in northern Cali. Trades considered, proof research .30 cal carbon 1/9 twist blank, other reputable barrel manufacturers with a 30cal blank 1/9 twist.

I am new to this great forum so my reading history isn't very long. I am a longtime member of northwestfirearms.com, under the same name if you would like to see my 100% trader reviews, and feedback from both selling and buying multiple things. Any questions feel free to reach out.

Very Respectfully

Last edited:
9BF06D66-1B44-456B-B0C8-5E1867384DFD.jpeg

Yes I am willing to sell just the action, they are posted separately bc of that reason. Pm me and we can figure the details out.

New Year, take this barrel so I can pay my broken waterline bill, PRICE DROP BUMP! Just like Ester Dean and Chris Brown said, DROP IT LOW GIRL!

$750 + the ride

I'm looking to recoup some money on this, give me a reasonable offer and we can make it happen. Very Respectfully