• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED price check on IOR 4-14x50 mp8

mhdick

non-illuminated.

been trying to find something like this which has sold online, but cannot anywhere. I got this scope with a gun (so I have no papers, etc) I bought a couple yrs ago.
Any advice on how much I should try to sell for/what it is worth would be appreciated. I'm thinking the scope & rings should be around $1100 - am I way off base?

if this question is inappropriate in this forum I apologize - please direct me to a more fitting location!

thanks.

scope is in fine condition and would come with IOR rings. I don't really know a lot more about it than this (matte black). I have had NO problems with it- has been on my ar-15 in 223.

while i love IORs i'd say you're pretty high. i've got the illuminated, hunting turret version of that scope and i'm into it for a lot less. while IOR is a quality scope the resale on them is terrible. i've got two that i bought used because of the value. i like the glass better than nightforce. but after using both for a while i'll have to finally admit the NF is a better scope.

it will also depend on the turrets that you have (i believe there are 4 options) but i'd say it's a $500-$750 scope. if it's got the "fat" elevation turret it would be a little more.