Price check on a 25-06 vssf with vxIII 3.5x10??

Weblake

Didn't really know where to post this but what's a Remington vssf 25-06 with a leupold vxIII 3.5x10x40 matte finish scope worth? It is in really good condition. I will be the buyer not the seller. I no what the seller thinks something is worth and what a buyer thinks it is worth are 2 different things. What would be a good price? Oh also leupold rings and bases.

I'd say around $1000-1200 would be a fair price for buyer and seller.

Just the gun, probably $600-1000, depending on condition of the gun and finish, and how good a shape the rifling and throat are in.

If you get the gun and don't like it, I might be interested in it (just the gun, not the scope), as it would make a good candidate for reaming the chamber to .257 Weatherby Mag. :D

Also, please post pics when you get it, the VSSF's are my favorite 700's. They are essentially the same thing as the Sendero SF's. The main difference being that typically the Sendero SF's are the magnum calibers and the VSSF's are the non-magnum calibers.

I have pics on my phone if you want to pm me your number I'll text them to you but I don't no how to post them.

Sign up for a free http://photobucket.com/ account. Then upload the pics from your phone to your computer, then to your PB account.

Unless you have smartphone (iPhone, Droid, etc...), then you can download the PhotoBucket app, and then download them straight from your phone to the app, which saves them in your account. Then you can log into your account on your PC, and click on the IMG (Image) code, and it saves it, then you right click and hit "paste" in the reply box you type in. Then hit "submit reply", as if you just posted words. Simple as pie.

Let me know if you need any help.

I only have an iPhone.. Not very computer skilled. I've never owned a computer and I'm 25 years old.lol. I weld for a living and if dont have something to do with welding, hunting, fishing, or drinking beer I really don't have much to do with it. I've tried before and it always tells me it's the wrong size or something.

I do custom metal fab, too! Small world.

If you have an iPhone download the free PhotoBucket app. Upload your pics to the app (I can teach you how) it's really easy. But first you have to download the free app and setup your acount, which is also free.

Then you open the PB app. Click on the "Upload Media" button on the bottom of the screen. Then at the top it will have 2 blue buttons "Choose Existing" and "Choose Camera". If you have them saved on your phone, click on "choose existing". Then choose where they're stored like "Camera Roll". Then choose which album. Then choose the picture and it will start uploading. Then when you click on the picture once it shows up in your photobucket library. You click on the IMG code and post it in the reply box. Then hit reply and you will post a pic.

It sounds complicated because I'm being thorough, but it gets really easy, fast.

Also, if you use the IMG code, it will never tell you it is too large or anything like that.

You just paste it in the reply box, like you would a website.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts