pretty nice bucks

B Jordan

i kind of got addicted to these trail cameras got six cameras out right now went and checked some today and got this picture thought it was pretty neat i have several pictures of each one of these bucks but this is the first with all three of them in one pict

MDGC0104.jpg

BJordan, You didn't take these pics on my farm did you:} Nice bucks. Our deer are hitting the acorns now even though they seem to be spotty. Cheers

BJordan, You didn't take these pics on my farm did you:} Cheers

nope but just a few miles away i had several bucks that nice last year and ended up killing one i never seen before my buddy killed the biggest one i got a pict of last year i think i posted it on here it grossed 158" or close to that probably the only thing i will get in that picture is the rabbit

A 158 buck is a dandy. The best buck I saw last year was 143 4/8. I put up a camera yesterday just to see what might be lurking. Acorns are really dropping and the deer have almost quit coming in the fields. I'm going to try and whack a turkey sometime this month. Best of luck with your hunting season. If you get down this way, stop by and say hello.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.