Pressure signs, lost three primers today

4350 and more likely h4831 will have great accuracy but with 4831 I doubt your shooting much faster than 2850. It does shoot well in that case just not fast like the reason why you went with this case over a 7mag to begin with.
I think you should look hard at the 180 berger and the 183 serria. The 183 if your rifle shoots it makes an ungodly sound when it smacks. The little bit of terminal performance heard about is from my mom's neighbor I hunt with. He has 2 whitetails he has dumped closer range inside of 200yds. Both shed the nose and the bullet jellied the lungs into mush. My 7mag won't shoot them with the 91/8 tw in a 700 police I lucked into

I am tired of fighting pressure. Where should I start my charge weight with a 180 Berger and H1000? Or should I try RL33 and the Berger 180? This is my hunting rifle so a stable powder is important to me. Thank you all again, I am learning a lot.

My 7-300 had .200 freebore. I would start at 73 grains of h1000 with 175/180s and work up to 78. You may not make it all the way in which case I would just pull bullets. I would expect the node to be 74-76.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.