President of Federal, CCI, Speer & Remington ammo: Why ammo is hard to get.

Its called. Build NEW. Buildings. And. Get your act together. Sheesh. This isnt hard stop filling govt contracts too

And yet NOT 1 staffer. Working to package all those loaded rounds... ZERO credibility. Loaded ammo doesnt do anyone any good at the end of a manufacturing line

Its called. Build NEW. Buildings. And. Get your act together. Sheesh. This isnt hard stop filling govt contracts too
With a low margin business, boom and bust sales and all your equipment is custom built and since your gun related ZERO financing with everything done out of pocket. You do the math, if it penciled out it would have already been done!!
Gov contract are like a line of credit, dropping them would be absalutely ignorant!!!

With a low margin business, boom and bust sales and all your equipment is custom built and since your gun related ZERO financing with everything done out of pocket. You do the math, if it penciled out it would have already been done!!
Gov contract are like a line of credit, dropping them would be absalutely ignorant!!!
Those 9mm are filling a gov contract. Not public sales..

Probably.... because. Enough hate mail gets CEOs motivated... now if they would get rid of the tyranny compliance ******** in both

Ammo manufacturer tells us they're making ammo as fast as they can. Nice to see a company president wearing a flannel shirt and jeans and knows his way around the production line. It gives him a sense of credibility.

I agree. Nice to see this.

So many factors. MILLIONS of new shooters. Not to blame the virus, but I sure have more "leisure time," and so do many older shooters. And in certain calibers, such as .22LR, 223/556, and 9mm, large mags with semi-auto capacity = potentially hundreds of rounds in a session. I used to have to make a box of 50 .22 LR last and last. It's not like that today, for so many people.

And then there are the hoarders. Me, I definitely have laid in a supply, but I did not fill my garage.

And even worse, the grifter-gougers. F those people.

I respect these Obviously pro2A guys telling us straight-up they are fed-up with the conspiracy theories, the attacks on their credibility, and the mis-placed outrage. Let's face it, there are a lot of stand-up, regular, Conservative, people who are doing their jobs, but receiving and feeling the undue and outrageous wrath of an obnoxious few others who just want to blame and scorch earth and feel they are always right, no matter who corrects their factually flawed narrative.

They have had thirty years to work out the supply chain on this. The truth is the ammo suppliers would rather you buy and store it than them have to keep it in warehouses.

Warehousing of excess inventory went away after the '08 recession. Very little of anything across most all sectors is on hand in any quantity.
cowards to worried about annual bonuses because they cannot live their inflated life without it

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.